Impact Security Training Center offers certified weapons courses for non-commissioned and commissioned officers who may need this type of training for specific job sites and for company needs.
|Baton:||6-8 hours of classroom and practical application with certification in the expandable (ASP) batons. Students must pass written and weapon proficiency tests.|
|Chemical Agents:||2 hours of classroom training on the uses and legal aspects of using Tear Gas and (O.C.) Pepper Sprays.|
|CPR / 1st Aid||8 hours of classroom and practical application to develop the skills necessary for the security officer to receive First Aid / CPR Certification from the American Red Cross.|
- Use our Course Calendar to enroll and pay online.
- Private Classes are available
- Contact Us for information
- Course Calendar coming soon.
- If you need to reschedule, please notify us before class time. There is no fee for rescheduling to a different time / date.