Impact Security Training Center offers certified weapons courses for non-commissioned and commissioned officers who may need this type of training for specific job sites and for company needs.
|Baton:||6-8 hours of classroom and practical application with certification in the expandable (ASP) batons. Students must pass written and weapon proficiency tests.|
|Chemical Agents:||2 hours of classroom training on the uses and legal aspects of using Tear Gas and (O.C.) Pepper Sprays.|
|Taser:||6 hours of classroom training on the uses and legal aspects of using a Taser – Electronic Control Device (ECD). Students will be exposed to scenario training with the device to allow them to understand when and when not to deploy the device. Certified by Taser, Int.|
|CPR / 1st Aid||8 hours of classroom and practical application to develop the skills necessary for the security officer to receive First Aid / CPR Certification from the American Red Cross.|
- Use our Course Calendar to enroll and pay online.
- Private Classes are available
- Contact Us for information
- Course Calendar coming soon.
- If you need to reschedule, please notify us before class time. There is no fee for rescheduling to a different time / date.